...a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61:3

6/5/09

Due Date. JOY!!!

Today is the due date for Salem Grant Wilkerson. I don't know if he'll come today, but when he does it will be amazing. Courtney, my wife, wishes he would have come a week ago. We trust in perfect timing. I haven't even seen him yet, and he already fills me up with joy.

-There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwell. Psalm 46:4

Salem, the Lord is already flowing through you. Making his Kingdom glad. I pray you know the love of God in your the depths of your heart even now.

-God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. Psalm 46:5 (or break of water)

Courtney, you're gonna do great!!

Jesus, I'm so excited about all the things you're doing. I have no idea what's ahead, but I'm so in love with you. You have lavished everything within you upon me. I am your favorite!!!! Praise you God, that you have claimed me as your own. I can never know enough about you, and I can never stop loving you. I praise you for my wife. I bless your name for giving me a son. Teach me to raise your servant, my son, like you raised yours. Your Kingdom Come!!! Your Will be Done!!! Thank you for letting us be the instruments. AMEN!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Nicole said...

You are the most amazing husband ever. I know you are going to be an equally amazing father as well. You have stolen my heart and I am so excited to start this journey of parent-hood with you. I love you.